Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2008-Jan-08 20:53:00
Subject:Re: WWP calendar (was Re: Late Editing Complete Posted)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP calendar (was Re: Late Editing Complete Posted) Hans Nyberg 2008-Jan-08 20:53:00
On Jan 8, 2008, at 8:28 PM, George Row wrote:

> I probably missed Landis's announcement of this
> script first time around ... so can I ask ... "What
> apple script for adding information to QTVR files?"

The original script was created  I believe back in 2002 and was the
result of the problems with banding associated with 16 bit screens.

The page about it is here now. Including download of the script.
http://www.panoramas.dk/quicktime/qtvr/16bit/

Landis original script  did not work for Tiger but I found an updated
script based on his script  last year.
Unfortunately I  can not find the link to the photographer but I have
the script.

I have updated the download archive with also the new script for
Tiger (have no idea if it works on Leopard)

I hope the photographer who was Dutch I believe is not  complaining.

Hans

Hans Nyberg
Panoramas.dk<http://www.panoramas.dk>  Features Fullscreen QTVR from
the best VR Photographers