Sender:Andy Alpern
Date/Time:2004-Jul-14 04:46:00
Subject:Re: All of you are all too gracious

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: All of you are all too gracious Andy Alpern 2004-Jul-14 04:46:00
I don't feel that this is 'nagging' the media or anyone. I agree that
temporal regularity id good and I like the idea of producing a WWP at
the beginning of every season. Of course, if an individual photogrpaher
is not able to participate every time, there is always an opportunity 3
months later. Seems to me that all sites will continue to be listed in
an archive, right,Don and Landis?
  It is a great way to mark the changes of the year.
My 2 shekels worth.
aa

Golem Productions
http://golemproductions.com