Sender:Keith Martin
Date/Time:2008-May-27 17:06:00
Subject:Re: some research

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: some research Keith Martin 2008-May-27 17:06:00
Sometime around 27/5/08 (at 16:26 +0200) Carl von Einem said:

>Very good suggestion. Maybe Markus (or Thomas, Landis?) can include a
>short overview of what happened. And it should be sent via the web
>interface as a "Special Notice", so that those members who have chosen
>not to receive regular messages also get it.

Absolutely. But I think Yuval's recent response to my thought about
this, saying that it would be better NOT to make this too broadly
public at this moment, makes a lot of sense. Not that the cat is
going to stay in this particular bag for long...

>I see one little problem: how can we effectively make sure for ZKM's
>lawyer that negotiations with a group of members won't be questioned by
>other single members?

Personally, I will be happy to state that I will stand behind any
'sub-group' decision if I know who will be in the group in question.
Any group that includes the people put forward for the action panel
(Yuval, Carl, Willy, Milko) gets my wholehearted approval, whatever
*that's* worth. :-)