Sender:Helmut Kölbach
Date/Time:2004-Jul-27 13:25:00
Subject:Re: Future of the World Wide Panorama - Part One

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Future of the World Wide Panorama - Part One Helmut Kölbach 2004-Jul-27 13:25:00
Andy,
Maybe that a shot on the same day is more interesting than a shot in the
same month. But it may appear not authentic to maintain they are all shot on
the same day because nobody can survey the date when all the panoramas are
taken.

Helmut
www.panorama-cities.net

On Tuesday, July 27, 2004 1:01 PM, Andy Alpern wrote:

Helmut,
   I respectfully disagree because you lose the unifiying factor of
panos shot on the same day. For example, if someone shoot on sept 1 and
another on sept 30...it is a month apart
peace,
andy

Golem Productions
http://golemproductions.com