Sender:Briar
Date/Time:2008-Jun-10 09:34:00
Subject:RE: Elevation

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: Elevation Briar 2008-Jun-10 09:34:00
Don, I continue to get two emails for every one that is sent out. They are
both sent to the same email address so is this a problem at my end or from
Yahoo/WWP? Does anyone else have the same thing happen to them?

Not so bad when there is only a few postings but when there are 50...

Briar Bentley,

Agender Northland.

316 Springfield Road.

R D 8 Whangarei