Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2008-Aug-17 21:11:00
Subject:Re: color and panoramas

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: color and panoramas Caroling Geary 2008-Aug-17 21:11:00
I looked at these two again and today they look like palettes of
colors, such as I might squeeze out from tubes of paint. That could
be the starting point for a work of art.

Serge, I don't know why, but your whole email message became a link,
including Ayrton's URL. I had to select your URL carefully. Also, how
about showing the jpg as a pano?

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net