Sender:chris
Date/Time:2008-Sep-08 01:12:00
Subject:Re: how best to work out the number of shots for a 360 pano?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: how best to work out the number of shots for a 360 pano? chris 2008-Sep-08 01:12:00
Thanks Erik,
I was planning shooting in landscape with my currrent tripod as putting it
in portrait
seems to make t even more off-center and it's a bit more awkward too.
So, is there a simple calculator that gave you the 100x77?

thanks,

chris

--
Australian Ambassador, Association of Virtual Worlds,
http://associationofvirtualworlds.ning.com/

It be a great secret: there be greater truth at the centre.