Sender:chris
Date/Time:2008-Sep-09 10:54:00
Subject:Re: how best to work out the number of shots for a 360 pano?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: how best to work out the number of shots for a 360 pano? chris 2008-Sep-09 10:54:00
Thanks Bj?rn and everyone else for the advice, I'll put it to use as soon as
I can.It was suggested that this is not the appropriate forum for these sort
of questions so
count this as the last of my messages on this thread,

thanks again,

chris

--
Australian Ambassador, Association of Virtual Worlds,
http://associationofvirtualworlds.ning.com/

It be a great secret: there be greater truth at the centre.