Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2008-Sep-17 10:57:00
Subject:Re: QuickTime 7.5.5

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: QuickTime 7.5.5 Caroling Geary 2008-Sep-17 10:57:00
Ted Chavalas wrote the following to the Apple quicktime-vr list and
it was true for me. Before 7.5.5 I could see the movie and after
7.5.5 I saw only a white movie. My thought was that we don't know
problems until we test.

  None of our content created with CubicConnector seems to play in
7.5.5.

For an example of the problem

See: http://www.panoscan.com/TheCrime/Kitchen.mov

If you are using 7.5.5 for Mac or Windows the movie does not show.

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net