Sender:Robert Bilsland
Date/Time:2008-Sep-23 12:14:00
Subject:Re: Colorful Shooting Continues

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Colorful Shooting Continues Robert Bilsland 2008-Sep-23 12:14:00
I knew where I was going to shoot my panorama for this event as I had
visited the location a few weeks ago and shot a test panorama to make
sure I was going to be happy with the result. The location is Great
Witley Church and it is said to be Britain's finest baroque church. I
hoped for bright weather to nicely illuminate the windows, but this
also brought loads of people out to see the church as well.

After getting there and setting up it was now a process of waiting
until the place was quiet enough to shoot. Wanting to shoot HDR the
fewer the people the better. Finally thinking that the place was as
quiet as it was going to get I positioned myself and shot the
panorama. Happy with the results I started packing everything away.
Then something struck me, all of a sudden it was silent. I looked up
to only find that everyone had now left. Quickly I threw everything
together again and shoot another panorama.

After an initial stitch that evening the results look like they are
going to be great. The colours range from white wall, through gold
detail everywhere, to the vibrant colours of the windows, and finally
finishing off with the painted ceiling by Antonio Bellucci.

Bob.