Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2008-Oct-01 16:46:00
Subject:Re: Oooops I miss the appointment!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Oooops I miss the appointment! Caroling Geary 2008-Oct-01 16:46:00
Enjoyed every bit and pixel. I went through a severe case of this,
too: "I like so much colors that every idea I had was banal". So
sorry time didn't allow your entry. I guess you have time to perfect
one and use it for your December entry as "Best of 2008".

Kind of wondering how you see using "googled" images as different
from what ZKM did to us.

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net