Sender:Toni
Date/Time:2008-Oct-01 18:07:00
Subject:Re: Oooops I miss the appointment!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Oooops I miss the appointment! Toni 2008-Oct-01 18:07:00
Thanks Caroling, I made those panos thinking on you. I'm curious to
see your work.
Color is a heavy part of your work, for me it is generally an incubus.
Starting when I was a film photographer, using filters for color
interiors (so difficult to correct the reciprocity lacks),
to now, where I have nightmares trying to manage color profiles for
camera, monitor, printer....

About googled images, I have to say that I would like to put all the
references, but I lost the links. ;-)
In any case, as ZKM teaches, if the authors of the images doesn't
claim their rights, I'm allowed to use them ;;-)
Seriously, all the images are part of commercial catalogs, and
drawings are from edu-sites.
No image is an "opera dell'ingegno" that means "work of genius":
For the italian law I can use them without asking permissions.
I think so...

Toni