Sender:Charles Carstensen
Date/Time:2004-Aug-04 17:58:00
Subject:Re: Market Place Theme

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Market Place Theme Charles Carstensen 2004-Aug-04 17:58:00
Dave, good idea. It does bring people together. Around here, the
"Farmers Markets" run during the growing season, something like May
through the middle of September. If no Farmers market running I am sure
we could find other ways to get creative. Therefore, best for a summer
session. This people thing is really a challenge.

Best,

Chuck Carstensen
Montrose, Colorado USA