Sender:Harald Walker
Date/Time:2004-Aug-04 18:03:00
Subject:Re: Market Place Theme

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Market Place Theme Harald Walker 2004-Aug-04 18:03:00
Dave 360texas.com wrote:

>Actually, I would like to see a simple theme based on  "The Market
>Place".  This would be the location where people buy and sell
>products and fresh produce.  I know in Bangkok they have a Floating
>Market.  Other locations have Farmers Markets.  Other places there
>are big shopping malls (might need mall photography authorization).

Nice theme.

I took this panorama in our current home town (modern town which doesn't
even exist 25 years) a while ago:
http://www.walker-online.com/travel/Netherlands/Flevoland/Almere-Stadhui...

and many years ago in my birth town (old historic town) with my first
digital camera (Olympus something with a very low resolution):
http://www.walker-online.com/travel/Niederrhein/Bocholt/bocholt_qtvr.htm

A challenge are the moving people if you have to shoot many images.

regards,

Harald