Sender:Harald Walker
Date/Time:2004-Aug-04 20:42:00
Subject:Re: Market Place Theme

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Market Place Theme Harald Walker 2004-Aug-04 20:42:00
Tom!Striewisch wrote:

>http://www.walker-online.com/travel/Niederrhein/Bocholt/bocholt_qtvr.htm
>

>Hey, thats nearby (in global dimensions..;-) )
>
>We should consider a "Market-Panorama" Website:
>http://www.essen-360grad.de/frohnhausen/markt1g.htm

Actually I have some panorama's from Essen also. Lived there for a while.

>>A challenge are the moving people if you have to shoot many images.
>>

>Surprsingly: if one makes sphericals with a fishey, one needs less
>images than with a "normal" lens for a cylindrical panorama.
>Less pichtures -> less seams -> less problems.

Not really a surprise but if you look at all the wwp panorama's, you
will notice, that there are many people using normal wide angle lenses.
Something to consider when we discuss themes. But not really a problem.
Example one has been taken freehand with the Coolpix 995 and its fisheye
adapter, while the second old one is a collection of 16 images or more
and took a lot of work in Photoshop.

Regards,

Harald