Sender:AYRTON
Date/Time:2008-Oct-07 01:59:00
Subject:Re: What Comes Next for the World Wide Panorama and the WWP Foundation? (3 of 3)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: What Comes Next for the World Wide Panorama and the WWP Foundation? (3 of 3) AYRTON 2008-Oct-07 01:59:00
My dear friend Don
and also Landis and Markus

Count on me to support the new era !
I'll try to keep participating, and trying to spread the WWPanorama world in
my country, Brazil and to the world

anything that I can do, please write me and let me know
If I can ... I will.

Cheers my friends

A Y R T O N

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 10:49 PM, G. Donald Bain <#removed#

--
| A Y R |

+ 55 21 9982 6313

http://ayrton360.com