Sender:Robert Bilsland
Date/Time:2008-Oct-07 18:54:00
Subject:Re: What Comes Next for the World Wide Panorama and the WWP Foundation? (3 of 3)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: What Comes Next for the World Wide Panorama and the WWP Foundation? (3 of 3) Robert Bilsland 2008-Oct-07 18:54:00
Don, Landis, and everyone else,

It's great to hear that behind the scenes you had the ball rolling
months ago, no one can really say that this happening was a surprise.
Maybe this happening signifies the start of the next "phase" for the
World Wide Panorama project, something that has the potential to be
very exciting.

Over the years I have really enjoyed taking part in each of the events
and look forward to whatever events there are to come in the future. I
also feel that my page itself is a great record of my progression in
creating panoramas.

So if there is anything I can do, please just ask, I'll do my best to
help. After all you all have helped myself and the rest of the
panoramic community for years.

Thanks again,

Robert Bilsland.