Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2008-Oct-26 15:43:00
Subject:Re: Future of the World Wide Panorama (1 of 3)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Future of the World Wide Panorama (1 of 3) G. Donald Bain 2008-Oct-26 15:43:00
Pedro,

Thank you for your feedback. I think we are in agreement on these
major points.

I have been traveling (again) so there has been a slowdown in
progress. But this next week we hope to move ahead. I will post
progress reports to the list.

Tax laws vary between countries. The tax exempt status we are seeking
with the IRS (the US income tax authority) should give us legitimacy
in other countries. Also, California's non-profit corporation
administration is very strict and easy to verify. Tax-deductibility is
only important if your income is high and your donation large (know
anyone like that?).

Part 3 of 3 was "What Comes Next for the World Wide Panorama and the
WWP Foundation?", sent a few minutes after the other two on October 6.

Don