Sender:stuart franey
Date/Time:2009-Feb-12 08:02:00
Subject:Re: Re : old panoramas new interface...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Re : old panoramas new interface... stuart franey 2009-Feb-12 08:02:00
Hi, each of these has a "page" of 10 panos

Whistler Canada , Nova Scotia Canada, Cape Breton Tour Canada,? New Zealand, Tenerife, Globe theatre London, Old operating theatre London, Kensington Gardens London, the rest are random. I will add some text, I was trying to make it as minimal as possible as an experiment in interface design. Where an what text do you think I should put on the pages? I know them all so difficult for me to decide...

De : stuart franey <stuart_antistatic@ yahoo.com>

? : #removed# com

Envoy? le : Mercredi, 11 F?vrier 2009, 23h29mn 56s

Objet : old panoramas new interface...

Hi All, I recently put together some old panorama work and am interested in comments on the interface and use of sound.

http://www-staff. lboro.ac. uk/~acsf2/ panoramas/ index.htm

Ne pleurez pas si votre Webmail ferme ! R?cup?rez votre historique sur Yahoo! Mail ! http://fr.docs. yahoo.com/ mail/transfert_ mails.html