Sender:trausti.hraunfjord
Date/Time:2009-Feb-23 05:06:00
Subject:Re: The next WWP event is “Diversity”

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: The next WWP event is “Diversity” trausti.hraunfjord 2009-Feb-23 05:06:00
Perfect timing.  I will be going to the heart of the Peruvian Amazon
jungle on March 19th, taking as many meaningful panos as I can while
there.  Fits my schedule and the event topic this time should serve me
well.

Thanks.

Trausti

--- In #removed#, Bostjan Burger <si_lander@...> wrote:

> It is five years since the WWP started with the first event. The
growing community of panographers uploaded diverse panoramas. Every
WWP event was with the suggested title but with the diversity of
interpretations of the each theme. Geographic environment is full of
diversity: from the visually monotonous desert the tropic rain forest.
Urban areas are diversity of unique individuals. There is the variety
of visual characteristics that make individuals unique in the
?Word of diversity?. People are visually with the different age,
gender, physical appearance, fashion, behavior but also with the
hidden not visual diversity as marriage status, political affiliation,
religious beliefs economic background e.t.c.
> Countryside is a biodiversity of habitats, diversity of
geomorphologic shapes or processes. Same location is with a diversity
of light situations; even daylight is a diversity of light spectra. Be
creative, find diversity in your living room, library as diversity of
books, orchestra as the diversity of instruments (diversity as the
background of harmony) or simply go on walk to forest and find
diversity of plants?