Sender:AYRTON
Date/Time:2009-May-11 13:59:00
Subject:Re: Nikon 2.8/10,5 Sigma 3.5/8 or Tokina 10-17 ?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Nikon 2.8/10,5 Sigma 3.5/8 or Tokina 10-17 ? AYRTON 2009-May-11 13:59:00
On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 10:49 AM, Alex Makienko <#removed#>wrote:

> Luciano,
>
> This is just one of the beautiful places in the Algonquin Provincial Park,
> north-west of Ottawa, Canada. We were running downhill to get back to the
> car before sunset and I shot this pano almost on the run, in a few seconds.
> This is an example of possible mistake while shooting - sun was positioned
> exactly on the middle vertical line of the frame and sun was low, that's why
> the flare is huge and is located exactly in between of two other neighboring
> images so it was impossible to patch it. I love this place and uploaded this
> pano to my website despite of poor quality. I hope to get back there this
> summer and replace the pano by a new one. Actually I plan to redesign my web
> site completely by the end of the year and you'll see much more panos with
> much better quality. :-)

It's funny that it shows some kind of engineering and not photography

I mean, in ARTs the message is always superior to tech details
Everybody wants to do the best they can,
but in the end, the MESSAGE is what counts.

It is always better a photo that tells the history
Than a perfect technical xpto, full of everything is perfect, but the msg,
ohhhh the message was forgotten inside so many tec details  :-)

Just a opinion form working with news and knowing that editors wants THE msg
captured