Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2004-Aug-19 01:22:00
Subject:Re: Count down started 31 days and counting

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Count down started 31 days and counting G. Donald Bain 2004-Aug-19 01:22:00
I remember that quote. I still resent the "very niche-y art form"
characterization. But at least he appreciated it.

Once again, thanks to Hans Nyberg (and Jook Leung) for a breakthrough
in public perception of VR photography. If the world at large someday
appreciates VR for being as great a medium as we think it is, it will
probably be because of examples they saw on panoramas.dk.

Don