Sender:danheimsoth
Date/Time:2009-Jun-26 11:39:00
Subject:Re: Options for creating .mov sound file

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Options for creating .mov sound file danheimsoth 2009-Jun-26 11:39:00
Markus,

Thanks for all the work you've been putting in on this.  Uploading in .jpg and .mp3 would be my preference.  I did get the mp3 converted to mov and uploaded.  Everything seems to be working.  The only option I'd like to use that's not there (yet?) is some sort of auto rotate setting.  I know some think the rotation is annoying, but I think it's a good visual clue to the user that this isn't just a normal, static image.  On the wwp site that's probably not as much a problem as on some other web sites, but I will frequently link to a specific pano on the wwp, so a first time user might show up at any pano page without the context of the rest of the wwp site.  I guess if it was real important to me I could have spent the extra time to make my own mov files that rotate but I didn't so it must not be all that important to me.

Dan