Sender:Pat Swovelin
Date/Time:2009-Jun-30 16:20:00
Subject:Re: Late edit and an embarassing request 8P

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Late edit and an embarassing request 8P Pat Swovelin 2009-Jun-30 16:20:00
On 6/30/2009 6:43 AM, Eduardo Hutter's hamster got loose on the keyboard
and typed ...:
> First, please add me to the late edition list.

Done.

> Second, can I ask you guys a favor for later? I had different stitches
> on different folders, one with all my working layered PSDs, output MOVs
> and the uploaded JPG and another one which I barely touched... guess
> which one I deleted when cleaning the HD a few minutes ago? Yep, you
> guessed right. <hit the forehead on the table>

*OW!* ... ?? ... oh, you meant you.  Dang.

> Would it be possible for someone there to retrieve the MOVs and JPG and
> send them back to me later when you guys have more time? Like I said,
> it's for later and there is no need to hurry.

You'll get them later today.

As a sidebar question: have you emptied your recycle bin already?  If
not, they're still in there.  (I'm sure you know that but I've got to
ask the obvious just in case.)

> TIA,
>
> Eduardo

Pat Swovelin