Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2009-Jun-30 19:21:00
Subject:Re: Flash Image controls - full screen- shift-Ctrl key does odd stuff

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Flash Image controls - full screen- shift-Ctrl key does odd stuff Hans Nyberg 2009-Jun-30 19:21:00
On 30/06/2009, at 20.08, Yahoo Account wrote:

> please don't judge the website by the behavior of the current Flash
> player :)
>
> I'm right now working on the switch to a different implementation
> that will solve these problems. (e.g. the tilt limit disregard bug,
> the shift/ctrl vs. shift/apple-key behavior and a few other
> things). It won't be open source, but I'm still open to moving back
> to using an open source flash player once it matures enough.
>
> Please stay tuned ... that Flash switch is the reason why Pat and
> me haven't moved the data to the "public" pages yet.

Sounds good.
I was actually  going to ad a couple of more things about the
Panosalado . I also seen the visible black lines.
In the current version I can not even pan the largest fullscreens on
my standard machine a PPC Mac G5  dualcore 2.0.

I know Panosalado can do better though but it needs to be perfectly
optimized.
This are the only Panosalado pages I have seen with optimal quality
which I also can use on my old Mac.
http://www.panosalado.com/images/spincontrol_examples/demo/
Universal_By_Bob_Fisher/index.html
http://panosalado.com/images/spincontrol_examples/demo/
LadyVile_by_Andras_Frenyo/index.html

Hans

Features Fullscreen Panoramas from the best VR Photographers in the
World
email:  #removed#