Sender:wolfgang_lin
Date/Time:2009-Aug-11 15:51:00
Subject:Re: quandry re: software to purchase and nadir!!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: quandry re: software to purchase and nadir!! wolfgang_lin 2009-Aug-11 15:51:00
Well, I don't think so.. I have to use other software to convert the Equirectangular image to cube images and then edit the nadir... you could consider those free software to convert to make the cube... there is also a free filter in the Internet for Photoshop to covert the Equirectangular image to the nadir image and reverse back the edited nadir.. then you can overlay the image to your Equirectangular image to make the result.

Wolfgang