Sender:Viktor Balogh
Date/Time:2009-Aug-12 18:21:00
Subject:Re: quandry re: software to purchase and nadir!!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: quandry re: software to purchase and nadir!! Viktor Balogh 2009-Aug-12 18:21:00

Hi,

Of course you can do it in PTGui! Instead of outputting to an
equirectangular
just set the output format to rectilinear, set both angles of view to 90
percent,
and tilt all down: it's best to play with the 'numerical transform', as I
remember correctly
you should tweak the pitch to -90. It is not the easiest solution,
there are lots of programs to do this easier, but it works.
(I've generated this way a bunch of cubefaces already)

Tell me if it worked for you. ;)

Regards,
Viktor

--