Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2009-Sep-27 20:03:00
Subject:Re: Prefer Flash retroactive?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Prefer Flash retroactive? Caroling Geary 2009-Sep-27 20:03:00
To refine my own question, I finally clicked the "?" mark button
beside the "Prefer Flash" link. I see that is the fix. It says "This
contribution is viewable with QuickTime only." Well, that works for
the person who perseveres. But you had to set a flag anyway. Wouldn't
it be almost as easy to ....

OK, maybe I see where this is going. Are we going to have all Flash
conversions available sometime  maybe?

O heck. I don't even care. Wish I could vacuum up my whole stream of
consciousness.