Sender:George Row
Date/Time:2009-Nov-14 13:12:00
Subject:Re: EVA: Call for Proposals

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: EVA: Call for Proposals George Row 2009-Nov-14 13:12:00
Karol,

I passed your question on to my friend on the EVA organising committee and she discussed it with the rest of the organising committee and after a short delay they replied as follows:

"we are v. interested in getting submissions on immersive panoramic photography.

There was a session on 'immersive environments' last year as well and a demo by a company called Musion of some 3D landscapes (www.musion.co.uk/index.html).

...  the proceedings for the last couple of years and included two papers that might be of interest.

Murat Germen, Redesigning architecture through photography
    http://www.bcs.org/server.php?show=conWebDoc.20595
    http://www.bcs.org/server.php?show=conMediaFile.8802 (PDF)

Jeremy Gardiner, Light Years: Jurassic Coast an Immersive 3D Landscape Project
    http://www.bcs.org/server.php?show=conWebDoc.27701
    http://www.bcs.org/server.php?show=conMediaFile.11214 (PDF)
"

all the best