Sender:stuart franey
Date/Time:2009-Nov-14 13:34:00
Subject:Re: EVA: Call for Proposals

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: EVA: Call for Proposals stuart franey 2009-Nov-14 13:34:00
Hi, I am keen to present at this, anyone want to collaborate??
Newer stuff
http://www-staff.lboro.ac.uk/~acsf2/
Best 100 from my pano career (there were 2000 to choose from)
http://www-staff.lboro.ac.uk/~acsf2/panoramas/
I work at Loughborough University in the UK as a Technical Tutor and teach anything Digital. I would prefer to collaborate with a wwp's (am an old wrinkler)
Stuart