Sender:prague
Date/Time:2009-Nov-18 14:17:00
Subject:Re: Well, let's give this "web2.0" a try :)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Well, let's give this "web2.0" a try :) prague 2009-Nov-18 14:17:00
ah, good old twitter. where everyone shouts and no one listens.

;-)))

Yeah, I use twitter also. Trying to keep my mind open about it. Not entirely optimistic, as you can see :-))))

regarding CTR (click through rate of links you post), you can expect between 0.2 and 2% - rarely more in my experience (and reading about other people). 360cities twitter feed sometimes gets up to 5% CTR but not often.