Sender:Robert Bilsland
Date/Time:2010-Feb-24 13:41:00
Subject:Re: Happy Birthday, WWP

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Happy Birthday, WWP Robert Bilsland 2010-Feb-24 13:41:00

Has it really been that long, oh my! It hasn't seemed anything like 6 years. As George said Happy 6th Birthday WWP and thanks to everyone who has helped / contributed in some way (however small) over the years. Without everyone the project wouldn't have evolved into such a fantastic collection of panoramas from all over the world (5,731 is an amazing count) and the 4 times a year event that I look forward to taking part in. Here's looking forward to the next event "food" and plenty more events to come.

Bob Bilsland.