Sender:Yahoo Account
Date/Time:2010-Apr-04 22:24:00
Subject:Re: file upload questions

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: file upload questions Yahoo Account 2010-Apr-04 22:24:00
Well, yes and no.

krpano (the flash player) is limited to image tiles smaller than 8192 pixels. The "raw" display of cylinders does not work if the image is bigger than that. It does work now, since the automated conversion to a 8000 pixels "reduced" version of the cylinder has been done and is now available.

krpano can not (yet? It's been announced as a feature of the next version...) read cylinders directly from MOV files. Once this is available, it will solve the 8000 px problem "by itself" since it'll read the tiles, each of which will be smaller than the 8192 px limit impose by Flash.

-Markus