Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2010-Apr-04 23:36:00
Subject:Re: file upload questions

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: file upload questions Caroling Geary 2010-Apr-04 23:36:00
OK, I get it, thanks. I thought maybe it was total pix, LxH. So the
JPEG is reduced automatically. Hmm. Now wondering if that introduces
artifacts and if I should reduce the source TIFF to 8000 wide, export
the JPEG from there and resubmit. I'm leaving it as is. I didn't even
sharpen because it is a low-light situation anyway.