Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2010-Jun-29 11:02:00
Subject:Re: Only one day and a couple of hours to go

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Only one day and a couple of hours to go Caroling Geary 2010-Jun-29 11:02:00
Cylinder problems. I thought I was supposed to do 8000x4000 px source
with black background. I thought you said the software figured it
out. Not true, it is treating it as a sphere. So now I have to do
trial and error. Should I resubmit cylinder without black background?
Or should I try to set limits top and bottom?

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net