Sender:Pat Swovelin
Date/Time:2010-Oct-02 16:53:00
Subject:Re: late edit list

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: late edit list Pat Swovelin 2010-Oct-02 16:53:00
  On 10-2-2010 3:37 AM, ptgroup's hamster got loose on the keyboard and
typed ...:
> Bostjan,
> I hit the "Late Edit" Button - but there where no further instruction
> shown.
> Do I have to wait for some actions from the admin ?

Yes, we're still waiting for your September 2010 "Crossroads" bribe, er,
I mean, donation, to be approved by PayPal.        =8^)

There's a hickup with the system but I'll make sure you're on the Late
Editing list.

Thanks for participating.

> Ciao
> Mike