Sender:Pat Swovelin
Date/Time:2010-Oct-02 17:00:00
Subject:Re: late edit list

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: late edit list Pat Swovelin 2010-Oct-02 17:00:00
  On 10-2-2010 3:32 AM, Yahoo Account's hamster got loose on the
keyboard and typed ...:
> Hi there,
>
> 1) thanks to all who participated! Once again, there are lots of
> different
> locations and interpretations.
>
> 2) Late edit: We'll open that up as soon as we've got the "first edition"
> on-line. Pat is busy checking the entries, so it shouldn't be long.

I was on a 3-day trip that turned into 4 days.  Because an incoming
flight was so late they recalled the crew that flew in an earlier plane
but everyone still missed their connections.  And to top if off my
notebook went suicidal on Thursday when I had nothing to do but sit on
my duff all day working on the event and the images I'd just shot while
I waited for that flight.  What!  It's broken?  Nooooooooooooooooo....
I finally traced the problem to a dying fan that was causing the video
sub-system to overheat and blank the screen.

I stayed up until-I-don't-know-when after I got home approving all of
the submissions that didn't have problems so the event should be
published today (i.e., Saturday) sometime.

Good event everyone.  Thanks for participating.

> -Markus

Pat Swovelin
Cool Guy @ Large