Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2011-Jan-01 19:42:00
Subject:Re: Catching up

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Catching up Caroling Geary 2011-Jan-01 19:42:00
I just looked at wwp and Best of 2010 is live.

No announcement? Is it just being tested? Is it supposed to be
stealth discovered by word of mouth?

Well, in spite of all puzzling states of silence, I'm glad and am
going surfing around the site.

Hey Uri, what calendar is 219 years old?

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net