Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2011-Apr-15 16:02:00
Subject:Re: Epson Pano wards 2011, last call

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Epson Pano wards 2011, last call Caroling Geary 2011-Apr-15 16:02:00
I'm trying to imagine how the projector would project a 360/VR? Would
it be a movie of interacting with it? Would it be the starting view?
Would it be the equirectangular source? Would it have some game-like
interface to make it interactive, like body movements panning and
zooming? The latter would be the best in a museum/show/display
setting, in my view. I'd love to stand on a surfboard and surf around
in a life-size panorama. Wonder what the judges will see since it is
not really a show for "movies"?

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net