Sender:emad butt
Date/Time:2012-Jul-11 12:14:00
Subject:Re: It's the next best thing to being there!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: It's the next best thing to being there! emad butt 2012-Jul-11 12:14:00
Google is also providing a Virtual walkthrough like option. Google streetview is even enhanced where you can put and link your business with your virtual tours. It is same thing like our Virtual Reality Panoramas. Differences are it is linked with Google map coordinates & there are linked panoramas of place (room, lobby, boutique) after approx every 5-10 feet distance which creates a virtual walkthrough like experience.

Bostjan, is there anything new related to VRP???