Sender:listen
Date/Time:2013-Feb-14 19:47:00
Subject:Re: quo vadis WWP?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: quo vadis WWP? listen 2013-Feb-14 19:47:00
Hello Carlos!

Sorry, I did not make this clear enough. These remarks were intended as two
completely different points
1. I do use Facebook ? very cautiously - and would like to have a like
button on my panorama pages.
2. I do understand that some members do not like facebook and are sceptical
about the security of this service. So I propose to keep the discussion here
on Yahoo so that we do not miss their valuable comments.
Many Greetings

Carsten T. Rees

Von:  Carlos Chegado Lists <#removed#>
Antworten an:  <#removed#>
Datum:  Donnerstag, 14. Februar 2013, Woche 07 17:21
An:  <#removed#>
Betreff:  Re: quo vadis WWP?

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 10:14 AM, CTR #removed#
<mailto:listen%40virtuelles-freiburg.de> > wrote:

> 3. Personally I would like to have "Like Buttons" on the page of each
> pano. When I am linking new WWP-panos in Facebook, I can not choose a
> fingerprint of my pano as image. This can easily be overcome by adding the
> appropriate og-tags.

Dear Carsten, you make some very valuable points, but I am curious to know
how are this people who won't login to Facebook hit those like buttons?
Have you tried hitting one of the gazillion like buttons that are spread
all over the internet wish you're not logged in to Facebook?
You are asked to login. If you don't have an account, no go!

Yep, it's a big PIA weather you like it or not ;-)

My best regards
Os melhores cumprimentos