Sender:Jeff Starley
Date/Time:2013-Jun-21 00:12:00
Subject:Re: Still using Yahoo mail?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Still using Yahoo mail? Jeff Starley 2013-Jun-21 00:12:00
A1

Jeff

Jeff Starley Photography

Mobile: 07941 770901

Email:  #removed#
Web:    http://www.jeffstarley.com
DISCLAIMER: This email and the information it contains are private and
confidential and are intended for the addressee only.  The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or distribution of this email or any of the information
it contains is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately.