Sender:Francis Fougere
Date/Time:2013-Jun-30 20:18:00
Subject:Re: Still using Yahoo mail?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Still using Yahoo mail? Francis Fougere 2013-Jun-30 20:18:00
Add me in as an A1 b21 and b22
Francis

From:  Bostjan Burger <#removed#>
Date:  Thursday, June 20, 2013 5:22 PM
To:  "#removed#" <#removed#>
Subject:  Still using Yahoo mail?

Are you still checking WWP yahoo mail list? If you do, please just reply to
my mail (only to the sender) that I can see the number of users.
In subject add:
*A1* in case that you use only WWP yahoo mail list,
*B2* in case that only occasionally check the list
*B21* ... that you are FB user... in that case you can join to:
https://www.facebook.com/TheWorldWidePanorama
*B22* ... that you are G+ user... in taht case you can join to:
https://plus.google.com/communities/117016369644820881943
*C* ... none of the suggestions

I am going to wait to your replies until the July 1st and publish the result

Thanks!

Bo?tjan