Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2013-Jun-21 06:32:00
Subject:A1 B21

wwp@yahoogroups.com: A1 B21 Hans Nyberg 2013-Jun-21 06:32:00
On Jun 20, 2013, at 11:22 PM, Bostjan Burger wrote:

> Are you still checking WWP yahoo mail list? If you do, please just reply to my mail (only to the sender) that I can see the number of users.
> In subject add:
> *A1* in case that you use only WWP yahoo mail list,
> *B2* in case that only occasionally check the list
> *B21* ... that you are FB user... in that case you can join to: https://www.facebook.com/TheWorldWidePanorama
> *B22* ... that you are G+ user... in taht case you can join to: https://plus.google.com/communities/117016369644820881943
> *C* ... none of the suggestions
>
> I am going to wait to your replies until the July 1st and publish the result
>
> Thanks!
>
> Bo?tjan

Hans Nyberg
commercial photographer
Hans Nyberg Fotografi
Hasselvej 6 - DK-8550 Ryomgaard
Denmark
Tlf. +45 86 394232
<http://www.hans-nyberg.dk>
<http://www.360-foto.dk>
<http://www.panoramas.dk>
Panoramas.dk - Features Fullscreen Panoramas from the best VR Photographers in the world.
email:  #removed#