Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2004-Sep-25 19:23:00
Subject:Re: Progress Report/Preview

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Progress Report/Preview G. Donald Bain 2004-Sep-25 19:23:00
Bravo!  A great start. Thanks to Landis for getting this together so
fast.

How many more will come in? I suspect this is just the beginning -- I
haven't got mine in yet.

Remember, this preview site is for participants only. But be thinking
of how we can all help publicize it when the site is finalized on
October 10.

Don