Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2004-Sep-25 19:46:00
Subject:Re: Progress Report/Preview

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Progress Report/Preview Hans Nyberg 2004-Sep-25 19:46:00
On Sep 25, 2004, at 9:32 PM, Harald Walker wrote:

>  >
>  We just returned from France. Shot 4 bridge panorama's in Normandy
> (only
>  2 of those within the time frame of the WWP). Still have a few
> problems
>  getting a good stitch (S2 Pro, Sigma 15-30mm, PhotoVista - any
>  suggestions for correct lens settings are welcome) and will now have
>  spend some time in Photoshop, trying to fix the stitching errors.
> Think
>  I wil be able to upload tomorrow.

I attached a screen shot of the correction for it.
They stitch quite well even without it.

The important thing in Photovista is to rotate all images perfectly
with the horisont  corrcted before importing it to Photovista.

As photovista has no way of correcting this in  the sticth you will
get errors even with a small rotation of less than 1 degree.
See also this page with examples from Sigma 15-30
http://www.virtualdenmark.dk/qtvr/photovista/index.html

Hans

Hans Nyberg
commercial photographer