Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2014-Apr-01 21:52:00
Subject:Re: Number of panographers with the number of panoramas (2004-2014)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Number of panographers with the number of panoramas (2004-2014) Landis 2014-Apr-01 21:52:00
Francis, that sounds like a great idea.  Your account is now open for Late Edit (as is the account of anyone else who requested it on the server).  Late editing will close on April 27 and we should have the final site up by the end of the month.

We'll let you know the next theme before your seminar on Thursday.

-Landis