Sender:Luca Vascon
Date/Time:2014-Apr-02 10:30:00
Subject:Re: Number of panographers with the number of panoramas (2004-2014)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Number of panographers with the number of panoramas (2004-2014) Luca Vascon 2014-Apr-02 10:30:00
Sorry for stepping i nso late.
I do agree with all of you. I did skip quite all the events in the last
years, due to my complete lack of organization in everything that is not
directly related to my job. I'm not guaranteeing that I'll be able to
partecipate to all events, but it would be less-in-rush. THANKYOU, WWP is
evolving, continuously changing, challenging and alive. I respect very much
the work of all of you.
All the best.
Luca.

--