Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2004-Mar-05 23:46:00
Subject:Re: GPS?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: GPS? Landis 2004-Mar-05 23:46:00
Of course this will also work for someone without a GPS if they can
get a map with coordinates on it.  I'm not sure how to properly
translate "einkreuzen" (it seems that German has many words that
really get to the crux of what one wants to say) but using a map with
a coordinate grid you can find where you were in order to give us the
latitudinal and longitudinal coordinates, if you'd like.

Being a cartographer I really should know how to say this a little
clearer.  Maybe I'll just use einkreuzen from now on...  :)

Landis