Sender:jesselee
Date/Time:2004-Apr-22 22:54:00
Subject:Re: Fwd: congrats

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Fwd: congrats jesselee 2004-Apr-22 22:54:00
Don & Landis,
Congratulations!

This is what I took the day before yesterday, in a new building which is under decoration.

Maybe it is the highest "tripod" in the world:-)))
You can see it reflected on glass of both sides.
http://www.chinavrnews.net/full/jy3808.htm

Best Rgds,
Jesse Lee

    From: #removed#
    Date: April 22, 2004 8:17:34 AM PDT
    To: #removed#
    Subject: congrats

    Hi,

    I'm pleased to let you know that your site, The World Wide Panorama, is Coolstop's Best of the Cool Daily Pick for 04/22/04. My review of your site appears on the main page of Coolstop (http://coolstop.com/) on 04/22/04 and is archived at http://coolstop.com/reviews/?seek=http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp304/.

    You are not required to link back or display any linked graphics. However, if you'd like an image to use, just get in touch and I'll send you the official "daily pick" graphic. <#removed#>.

    Your site is listed in Coolstop's Portal Cool Zone (http://coolstop.com/portal_cool_zone/) as follows:

    Category: Best of the Cool Daily Pick
    Title: The World Wide Panorama
    Name: Don Bain (not displayed in listing)
    E-Mail: #removed# (not displayed in listing)
    DateStamp: 20040422 (date is reformatted in listing)

    Thanks!

    Joe Jenett <#removed#>
    http://www.coolstop.com